|I was excited to learn that Michelle from Faith, Trust, and a Little Pixie Dust gave me with a Stylish Blogger Award! She says that The Decorologist is “the best kept blog secret.” Awwwww, thanks! Promise me you’ll check out Michelle’s lovely and creative blog!|
So now I’m supposed to share a bits of random information about me. Here goes:
1. I love velvet in decor and fashion, but can’t stand to touch it. I gives me the willies, I tell you – kind of like nails on a chalkboard.
2. I always wanted to be Wonder Woman when I grew up.
3. I still miss the television show LOST terribly.
4. Chips and salsa are my guilty pleasure.
5. Multitasking: I know no other way.
Now it’s my turn to award the Stylish Blogger Award to three amazing bloggers! Make sure you check out their awesome blogs:
|Angie of You Look Fab – This gal is a fashionista who gives you all the guidelines and fashion tips you need to make yourself look fab! I recently starting following her, but I am already learning so much about dressing with confidence.|
|Heather of Gathering Spriggs – Heather and I met on the internet and became fast friends (in real life)! Her beautiful blog will inspire you to pursue your artistic passions and live the creative life you dream of.|